By accessing or using the Site, you acknowledge and agree that a legally binding contract is formed between yourself (whether personally or on behalf of an entity) and Townsites. This contract outlines your rights to use our website https://www.townsites.org as well as any other media form, media channel, mobile application related thereto – all collectively referred to as the ‘Site’.
This Site does not offer services for all individuals, as access and use of the information provided may be restricted to certain jurisdictions. We cannot adjust our content or operations to suit specific industry regulations like HIPAA or FISMA; so if your interactions would be subject these laws in any way, we ask you kindly refrain from using this Site.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Our Site is protected by copyright and trademark laws, as well as various other intellectual property rights. Our Content–including source code, databases, functionality, software designs audio/video/text material, graphical representations — along with our Marks are all owned or licensed to us under the United States’ unfair competition laws and international conventions.
When using this Site, you confirm that all your registration information is truthful and up-to-date; you are of legal age in the jurisdiction where you reside; automated or non-human means such as bots or scripts will not be used to access it; no illegal activities or violations of applicable laws/regulations take place while browsing.
By providing false, outdated or incomplete information to us, you risk having your account suspended or terminated and being barred from using our Site – now and in the future.
By registering with this Site, you accept the responsibility of keeping your account secure and confidential. Furthermore, we retain the prerogative to reassign usernames if they appear inappropriate or objectionable in our judgement.
FEES AND PAYMENT
We accept the following forms of payment:
– American Express
Purchasing, or paying a fee to access certain services provided by us is required. To facilitate these transactions and contact you as needed, it’s paramount that all account information remains accurate and up to date; this includes email address, payment method used (e.g debit card), expiration dates etc.. U.S dollar shall be accepted for payments; with an additional cost of sales tax in accordance with regulatory requirements at our discretion upon the purchase being made via online billing accounts set-up on Site activities. Prices subject may change without notice any time going forward too!
By completing your purchase, you confirm that all associated charges and fees will be paid according to the prices in effect at the time. You further authorize us to bill your chosen payment source for said amounts without prior notification with each recurring charge until cancelled. So as not to leave room for errors or mistakes of any kind, we reserve the right both to correct pricing discrepancies and reject orders placed through our online platform if necessary.
Upon completion of the initial twelve-month payment term, Clients can cancel their service provided they issue adequate notice with no early cancellation fee. Refunds are not permitted in such instances but Townsites reserves the right to terminate or suspend services immediately if any illegal activity relating to this Agreement is discovered by a court having jurisdiction over them.
With written notice of not less than 30 days from User’s last monthly payment. User can terminate with no further billing by Townsites. No refunds will be issued without 30 day written notice.
Accessing or misusing our Site for anything other than its intended purpose is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized commercial activities related to the Site will not be endorsed or approved.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
3. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
4. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
5. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
6. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
7. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
8. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
9. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
10. Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
11. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in anyway making up a part of the Site.
12. Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site,
or any portion of the Site.
13. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
14. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
16. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies,
impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
17. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
18. Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
19. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
20. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
As a user of this Site, you’re invited to actively participate in blogs and forums, as well share your own content such as text, audio/video files or photographs. Please note that other users will be able to view any Contributions made by you on the site – and possibly through third-party websites too. In order for us accept these contributions from yourself we request that there is representation of assured warranties are included with them – confirming their non-confidentiality & proprietorship status.
1. The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
4. Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
8. Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
9. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
13. Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
By publishing any content to this Site, you are granting us an unrestricted and perpetual worldwide license which includes hosting, using, copying, reproducing disclosing or selling of such Contributions. Furthermore, we may have the right to prepare derivative works from these submissions as well as sublicense them for commercial purposes.
This license grants broad dissemination of your contributions, including their marketing across any media platform available. It covers not only all currently existing technologies but those yet to be developed – allowing you the right to utilize a variety of tools in sharing and promoting your work. Furthermore, by agreeing to this contract you are waiving any moral rights associated with it, leaving both parties free from worry as they collaborate into an exciting future!
Our promise to you is that your intellectual property and any other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions will be exclusively yours. We won’t accept liability for claims or representations made in relation to the Site, so it’s up solely to you as the owner of those works. Still, we have some control: if needed, we reserve our right—at our own discretion—to make changes such as edits and redactions; re-categorize content posts accordingly; and pre-screen/delete existing Contributions where appropriate.
By submitting feedback, questions and other information to us regarding the Site (“Submissions”), you acknowledge that such Submissions are non-confidential. We maintain exclusive rights – including all intellectual property rights – over these submissions which we can then use in any commercial or otherwise lawful capacity without acknowledgment of payment to you. Furthermore, by agreeing hereunder, your waive any moral right associated with this transaction while assuring that all Submissions have been provided as original works originating from yourself and/or done so under a legitimate license for transferable usage.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
Our site may provide access to a variety of third-party content, such as websites or applications, which have not been checked for accuracy by us. The user is fully responsible and accountable for any consequences that arise from their engagement with external sources linked through our website. We cannot be held liable in the event of inappropriate or incorrect information being shared on these sites. Additionally, you shall hold us harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting in any way from any Third-Party Content or any contact with Third-Party Websites.
Our legal team reserves the right to protect our interests and those of other users by monitoring the Site for any potential violations. We are also empowered to take appropriate action against anyone who breaches these Terms, including reporting them to law enforcement if necessary. Additionally, we can exclude or disable access should it be deemed excessive in size or overly burdensome on our systems at any time without prior notice or liability – all as part of managing this platform responsibly.
We are committed to safeguarding others’ intellectual property rights. If you feel that a material found on or connected via the Site violates your copyright, please reach out using our contact information below immediately (a “Notification”). A copy of this Notification will be sent directly to who posted it so they can take appropriate action. Please bear in mind that should misrepresentations occur as part of the Notification process, relevant laws may render you liable for potential damages incurred; hence we advise consulting an attorney prior if there is any doubt about infringement occurring.
TERM AND TERMINATION
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We hold the prerogative to adapt, overhaul or drop any of the Site’s components at our own discretion with no prior notification. Furthermore we do not take on an obligation towards updating material on our Site and are free to modify or terminate all parts of it without warning.
the arbitrator fails to do so. Except where otherwise required by the applicable AAA rules or applicable law, the arbitration will take place in Oakland, Michigan. Except as otherwise provided herein, the Parties may litigate in court to compel arbitration, stay proceedings pending arbitration, or to confirm, modify, vacate, or enter judgment on the award entered by the arbitrator. If for any reason, a Dispute proceeds in court rather than arbitration, the Dispute shall be commenced or prosecuted in the state and federal courts located in Oakland, Michigan, and the Parties hereby consent to, and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction, and forum non conveniens with respect to venue and jurisdiction in such state and federal courts. Application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods and the Uniform Computer Information Transaction Act (UCITA) are
than one (1) years after the cause of action arose. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court. Restrictions The Parties agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the Dispute between the Parties individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (a) no arbitration shall be joined with any other proceeding; (b) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (c) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.
Exceptions to Informal Negotiations and Arbitration The Parties agree that the following Disputes are not subject to the above provisions concerning informal
negotiations and binding arbitration: (a) any Disputes seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of the intellectual property rights of a Party; (b) any Dispute related to, or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy, or unauthorized use; and (c) any claim for injunctive relief. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF
PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US DURING THE ONE (1) MONTH PERIOD PRIOR TO ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING. CERTAIN US STATE LAWS AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
CALIFORNIA USERS AND RESIDENTS
If any complaint with us is not satisfactorily resolved, you can contact the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs in writing at 1625 North Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834 or by telephone at call sms (800) 952-5210 or (916) 445- 1254.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
17199 N. Laurel Park Drive Ste 25
Livonia, MI 48152