Schedule your Onboarding Session.
Plan on spending up to 60 minutes with our Customer Success Concierge as we gather all information needed to build your TownSite.
Important: Please gather the following items prior to your call.
To ensure that your TownSite is set up in a timely manner, it’s essential that you come prepared with the required information. Here’s what we’ll need to have available:
- A headshot of yourself. Find a good photo of yourself for display on your TownSite. This is essential if you’d like residents to associate you as the ambassador of their community. For best results, choose a photo that includes your head, your shoulders, and a smile.
- A photo for your “Contact Me” page. Ideally this picture will be different than your headshot. For best results, choose a portrait-oriented, full body photo.
- A few paragraphs about you and your business. What services do you provide your community? Share some information for leads who are interested in learning more. We want to highlight you on your Contact Me page so go ahead and brag a little about yourself, your services and why someone should choose you!
- The website of your real estate business. We’ll also need the URL of the page where your listings are displayed.
- Any legal text that you, your broker, or your MLS require to be displayed on your TownSite.
About Your Community
- A few paragraphs about your community. What is it known for, and why do people move there? Above all, what makes it special?
- A list of websites where local news and information about your community can be found. Include for us anywhere our staff might be able to find interesting or engaging updates on your community. (Facebook pages are great for this!)
- Find a large, high-quality photo that you feel best represents your community. This will be displayed on your homepage, so make sure it’s attention-grabbing and at least 1200 pixels in width.
- Think of a creative name for your TownSite. Something catchy like “Northville Now”, “All Things Ann Arbor”, “The Latest in Livonia”, etc.
- A spreadsheet containing contacts from your CRM you would like added to your TownSites mailing list.
Addresses for your geo leads: Choose 2 residential addresses in neighborhoods you would like us to gather leads from. We will automatically add these contacts into your TownSites database to receive your digital newsletters.
- Finally, we’ll need you to create a Facebook community page. Here are Facebook’s instructions on how to create a page. Make sure to name it the same name that you came up with for your TownSite. Once created, allow our TownSites Facebook profile administrative rights to your page.